Letter to New Patients
Welcome to our Dental Practice. Our practice is probably not like any dental practice you've ever visited. Our focus is strictly on providing the best experience possible for our patients. This is what we believe all patients deserve:
- To be given (as a new patient and also periodically) a full dental assessment/full treatment plan in order to accomplish the level of dental health and aesthetics the patient wants to achieve.
- To be treated with the respect and dignity in a guilt free environment, especially related to any dental health issues the patient is now experiencing.
- To have all treatment completed in comfortable manner; to have options for sedation by Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas), sedation by pill form, or more complete sedation as needed.
- To have all treatment completed on time in least amount of appointments possible.
- To understand the difference between health orientated and cosmetic orientated treatment.
- To have access to the best materials, laboratories, technology, and techniques available in dentistry today.
- For all treatment to be driven and guided for benefit of patient and not for benefit of insurance company and for dental office to file all paperwork and explain all dental benefits to patient.
- To provide multiple payment options as well as long term payment plans.
- All cost to be fully explained and in writing.
- To receive guarantee, both in terms of results and in terms of time guarantees.
- For dental office to be available for fast and expedient emergency treatment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New Patient Forms
- Your First Consultation
- Driving Directions
- Letter to New Patients
- For Our Out of Town Guests
Find Dr. Durham on Google+