Porcelain Veneers in Savannah
Is your smile more than just a whitening away from being of the style that you dream of having?
Are uneven spaces or misalignments keeping you from showing your enthusiastic emotions? Porcelain veneer smile makeovers by the team of Brad Durham, DMD in Savannah have changed the lives of many and may be a great solution for you as well.
Below you'll find information on veneers including:
- Capabilities of Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers Treatment Procedure (Step by Step)
- Porcelain Veneers Before & Afters (Actual Savannah Patients)
Porcelain veneers are useful to mend cracks, mask staining and change the form or mask crookedness or gaping between teeth. Once adhered to the teeth, these slender, porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable and extremely resistant to coffee, tea and other tarnishing drinks.
For their strength and natural look, the similarity of veneers made by Savannah cosmetic dentists Brad Durham and Rod Stickland to healthy, white natural tooth enamel is unsurpassed by other selections for restorative dentistry.
What is the Dental Veneers treatment procedure?
1. At the first visit, your teeth are primed for the porcelain veneers and a mold is taken.
2. This impression is then shipped to a lab where the porcelain veneers are made custom to the dentist's requirements.
3. As the patients await their new permanent porcelain veneers, beautiful and custom fit temporaries are created to represent your fresh smile.
4. Patients should expect to leave the first visit feeling and appearing refreshed compared to when you came in!
5. At the next visit, your porcelain veneers will be forever adhered to your existing teeth.